Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Willow Hollow Golf Course
619 Prison Road, Leesport, PA 19533
Get your group together for an afternoon on the links to help support Vision Resource Center of Berks County!
Your Tournament Fee of $100 per person includes a round of golf with cart, lunch, snacks, beverages, dinner and dessert. There will be prizes awarded for winning foursomes in each of three flights and other awards given at the closing dinner. Entry is limited to the first 100 golfers. Enter early to reserve your spot! Tournament is limited to the first 100 golfers.
Want more info? Please call 610-375-8407.
The Tournament starts out with Registration and Lunch at noon followed by a Shotgun Start at 1 p.m. with Dinner and Awards following.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Call 610-375-8407 to find out more information.
2018 Recap… Vision Resource Center of Berks County held its first Golf Tournament on June 6th at Willow Hollow Golf Course in Leesport. We were fortunate enough to luck out with the weather, and had nearly 70 golfers in attendance! Congratulations to the following Skill Prize winners:
• Longest Drive Men: Dennis Hess
• Longest Drive Women: Sheila Contento
• Circle of Gold: Ted Walden and Bill Doorely
• Closest to the Pin Winners: Tab Wenrich, Charles Arner, Craig Mengel, Brian Gerner
• Putting Contest: Will Luca
• First Flight Foursome – 15 Under Par: David Hause, Charles Arner, Bill Semko and Richard Bashore
• First Flight Foursome – 5 Under Par: Pete Wszalek, Scott Wheeler, Tom Visgarda and Dennis Duym
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
• Carim Eye & Retina
• Freedom Toyota
• Schatz Electric
• West Lawn Quoiting Association
ADDITIONAL THANKS TO THE IN-KIND SPONSORS:
• Berks Fire Water Restorations, Inc.
• Berks Packing Company, Inc.
• Clover Farms
• High Printing & Graphics, Inc.
• Reading Royals
• South Mountain YMCA Camps
• Sweet Street Desserts
• Unique Pretzel Bakery, Inc.
Thank you to everyone who made this year’s event so successful. Your generosity helps fuel the continued efforts of VRC to provide services, programs and education opportunities for those in need. For more information of services and how you can continue to make a difference, please view The White Cane Fund HERE.