Vision Resource Center of Berks County held its first Golf Tournament on June 6th at Willow Hollow Golf Course in Leesport. We were fortunate enough to luck out with the weather, and had nearly 70 golfers in attendance! Congratulations to the following Skill Prize winners:
• Longest Drive Men: Dennis Hess
• Longest Drive Women: Sheila Contento
• Circle of Gold: Ted Walden and Bill Doorely
• Closest to the Pin Winners: Tab Wenrich, Charles Arner, Craig Mengel, Brian Gerner
• Putting Contest: Will Luca
• First Flight Foursome – 15 Under Par: David Hause, Charles Arner, Bill Semko and Richard Bashore
• First Flight Foursome – 5 Under Par: Pete Wszalek, Scott Wheeler, Tom Visgarda and Dennis Duym
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
• Carim Eye & Retina
• Freedom Toyota
• Schatz Electric
• West Lawn Quoiting Association
ADDITIONAL THANKS TO THE IN-KIND SPONSORS:
• Berks Fire Water Restorations, Inc.
• Berks Packing Company, Inc.
• Clover Farms
• High Printing & Graphics, Inc.
• Reading Royals
• South Mountain YMCA Camps
• Sweet Street Desserts
• Unique Pretzel Bakery, Inc.
Thank you to everyone who made this year’s event so successful. Your generosity helps fuel the continued efforts of VRC to provide services, programs and education opportunities for those in need. For more information of services and how you can continue to make a difference, please view The White Cane Fund HERE.